Ship Inspection and Marine Survey
ALBACORE has in-depth knowledge and experience in managing risk and liabilities of an operating fleet. Albacore’s surveyors and marine experts carry out a very massive range of surveys on a global level through appointments from both local and international correspondents. Our team also ensures high quality control and prompt submission and issuing of reports along with complete liaison with technical input and principals required by the international law control. Highly qualified specialists from Albacore Surveys provide comprehensive survey reports, condition and evaluation audits on vessels located all over the world, whether afloat or in dry dock. Surveys and inspections are carried out quickly, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Albacore has been appointed as an official Government Surveyor of the various Flag Administration and provide a wide range of Technical support.
The following points represent our core survey activities, which are coordinated by our head office in Dubai and through our representative offices Worldwide, who form an integral part of the day to day operations of the Albacore.
- Ship related cargo damage surveys and investigations.
- Vessel feasibility inspection for projects / operations / demolition voyages etc.
- Cargo hold weather tight hatch cover testing using Ultrasonic Testing equipment.
- Contact with docks, piers, pontoons & buoys and other fixed and floating objects.
- Collision surveys investigation and inspection of third party vessels.
- Personal injury claims.
- P&I condition survey
- Hull and Machinery survey.
- Lashing Survey.
- On Hire and Off Hire.
- Risk Assessment.
- Towage approval.
- Pre-Purchase inspection.
- Pollution Survey.
- Fire Investigation.
- Vessel External Audit.
- General loss adjustment and claims handling.
- Warranty Surveys.