Our multi-disciplined technical staff have a broad range of marine expertise and knowledge of risk management and safety practices and procedures. This is significantly enhanced by our marine casualty investigation and consultancy work, which provides a unique perspective on the risks and consequences of potential and actual failures in engineering, procedures and management systems. Our capabilities in the HSE field include:
- Qualitative and quantitative marine risk assessments.
- HAZOPs, HAZIDs, FMEAs.
- Navigational risk assessments.
- Environmental Impact Studies.
- Marine safety audits.
- Operational readiness audits and reviews.
- Risk and safety audits of construction and repair facilities and port operations.