To maintain the highest possible standard of Health, Safety and Protection of the
- To provide for safe practices in ship operation and a safe working environment.
- To establish safe guards against all identified risks.
- To continuously improve the safety management skills of personnel ashore and
on board the ship, including preparing for emergencies related to health, safety
and environmental protection.
We will achieve these objectives by :
- Maintaining high standards of safety awareness both ashore and on board the ships.
- Providing training and resources.
- Practicing and documenting the International Safety Management (ISM) Code,
both ashore and across the fleet.
All staff shall comply with the Safety and Pollution Prevention procedures and guidelines
contained in the manuals.
We shall take necessary precautions to ensure the Safety of Life, Cargo, Vessel, and the
Protection of the Environment.