Albacore Ship Management and its employees are committed and dedicated to protecting the environment and to the prevention of pollution.
The Company has historically employed and demonstrated sound environmental practices. We have evaluated our activities, identified and assessed the aspects that have or may have significant impact on the environment.
Albacore Ship Management, through the Environment Protection System, is committed to:
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other applicable legal requirements (as applicable and / or deemed necessary by the Company).
- Providing adequate resources for the achievement of the set objectives and targets.
- Providing adequate training to all personnel whose work may create a significant impact upon the environment.
- Continual improvement of the overall environmental protection performance.
- Achieve zero spill and pollution incident.
The Company has ensured that this Policy is communicated, and to and understood by all employees, both in the office and on board the vessels or persons working on behalf of the organization. This Policy is to be made available to all interested parties and the public.